Instructions to the Candidates
Step 1: Requirements for Online Registration:
1. Please read the Prospectus available in our Website carefully before filling up the Application Form.
2. Candidate must have a valid email id and mobile no. Candidate with out email id, create a new one.
3. All correspondence regarding the Admission Process will be communicated to the given mobile/email.
4. A scanned copy of the passport size photo (size less than 40 kb and taken within 6 months)
5. Photocopies of the SSLC, HSE/Equivalent/Degree Certificate.
Step2:- Online registration process
1. Visit College Website (www.vimalacollege.edu.in) and click ‘Online Application MSW’ link.
2. New user – click the Register button (already registered students enter the email id and password for editing or printing the Application Form).
3. New user – Please fill up the login details (NAME, EMAIL ID, PHONE NO. & DOB) – A password will be sent to your email id. Use this password for further login process.
4. Login with user name (email ID) and newly sent password.
a) Choose your programme of study .
b) Select any payment option and proceed for application feeremittence.
c) Online Payment – those who prefer online banking can immediately proceed for filling further details
d) College Chalan. – those who prefer College Chalan. Can make payment at college counter and can directly login for filling further details.
e) 2. SIB Chalan. – those who prefer SIB Chalan can make payment any of the SIB Branch and can fill up further details only after 24 hour of making payment..
5. Please fill up the application form (Personal and Education details) carefully and upload the scanned copy of the Passport size Photo.
6. Please verify all the entered data carefully before submission. Application will be directly rejected for any wrong entry. Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.
7. Take the print out of the submitted Application Form and the copy of Chalan payment and keep it with yourself for producing at the time of admission
8. No need to submit the hard copy of the application form to the College Office for the selection.
9. If you are selected for admission, at the time of interview you have to submit the print out of the application form, Original Mark list and relevant certificates through which you have claimed reservation or weightage of mark if any. Candidates from other Universities should produce the equivalency certificate at the time of admission.
10. RC candidates can select Seat Reservation as “RC” for the purpose of Community Quota and should get it certified from the concerned Parish Priest in the prescribed space of the Application Form for considering under the Community Quota. Community Quota has no other separate form.
11. There will be an entrance test for the candidates who have applied for MSW. Also a separate entrance test for MA English who have not studied BA English. Date for entrance examination will be informed later.
12. Candidates seeking admission in management quota shall also register online. Management Quota Forms can be downloaded from the College Website and filled form should be submitted to the College office with prescribed fee of Rs. 200 on before the closing date of online registration.