1. Please read the Prospectus available in our Website carefully before filling up the Application Form.
2. Candidate must have a valid email id. If she does not have an email id, create one.
3. All correspondence regarding the Admission Process will be communicated to this email id.
4. A scanned copy of her Passport size Photo (within 6 months) having the size of 200pxl * 150pxl.
5. Photocopies of the SSLC, HSE/Equivalent/Degree Certificate.
1. Visit college website (vimalacollege.edu.in) and click ‘Online Application PG’ link.
2. New user – click the Register button (already registered students enter the email id and password for editing or printing the Application Form).
3. New user – after filling up the logging details (NAME, EMAIL ID, PHONE NO. & DOB) - will get the password through his/her email id. Use this password for further login process.
4. Please fill up the Form carefully and upload the scanned copy of the Passport size Photo (the Application will be rejected, if your entries are not correct).
5. Please verify all the entered data carefully and submit the Application Form. Once submitted, the Application Form cannot be edited.
6. There will be a separate entrance test for the candidates who have applied for MA English who have not studied BA English or BA Functional English. Date for entrance examination will be informed later.
8. Management Quota Forms can be download from the College Website and filled form should be submitted on before the closing date of online registration.
a. ) Online Banking
b) Bank Challan at any SIB branch
C) Through the College Office
10. The last date for the receipt of the Application Form on or before 05-07-2017. The list of the selected candidates will be published according to the rules of the University subject to the terms and conditions put by the Government and rights of the autonomous colleges. Candidates will have to remit the fees stipulated by the University and the Government (Aided & Self-Financing Programmes) and according to the rights of the autonomous colleges.