Instructions to the Candidates
Step 1: Requirements for Online Registration:
1. Please read carefully the Prospectus available in our Website before filling up the Application Form.
2. Candidate must have a valid email id. If she does not have an email id, create one.
3. All correspondence regarding the Admission Process will be communicated to this email id.
4. A scanned copy of her Passport size Photo (within 6 months) having the size of 200pxl * 150pxl.
5. Photocopies of the SSLC certificate, marklist, HSE certificate marklist/other Equivalent Certificates.
Step2:- Online registration process
1. Visit college website (http://www.vimalacollege.edu.in/) and click 'Admission 2017-18' link.
2. New user –> click the Register button (already registered students give the email id and password for editing or printing the Application Form).
3. New user – after filling up the logging details (NAME, EMAIL ID, PHONE NO. & DOB) - will get the password through her email id. Use this password for further login process.
4. Please fill the form carefully and upload the scanned copy of the photo. (The application will be rejected, if your entries are not correct)
5. Please verify all the entered data carefully and submit the Application Form. Once submitted, the Application Form cannot be edited.
6. RC candidates can select Seat Reservation as RC for the purpose of Community Quota and should get it certified from the concerned Parish Priest in the prescribed space of the Application Form for considering under the Community Quota. Community Quota has no other separate form.
7. Take the print out of the submitted Application Form and Make the Payment through any one of the following mode
8. a. ) Online Banking b) Bank Challan C) Through the College Office
Step3:- Submission of the application print out
The following documents to be submitted on or before the closing date of online registration.
1. Print out of the Application form,
2. Self attested copies of SSLC Certificate, HSE Certificate or Equivalent Examination
3. Caste Certificates for Reservation Categories, other relevant Certificates for eligible weightage of marks (NSS, NCC, PH, Sports, Ex-Servicemen, etc.),
4. Print out of the Paid Challan copy (Rs. 250/- for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates) to the College Office on or before the last date of the submission of the Application Form (9.30 am to 4.30 pm on all working days).
5. One can also send the Application Form along with the above mentioned documents to the College Office in the following address “The Principal, Vimala College (Autonomous), Thrissur - 680 001". Please write “Application for UG Programme 2017” on the top of the cover. The Application Form should reach the College Office either as Registered Post or as Speed Post on or before the last date of the submission.
6. The last date for the receipt of the Application Form will be 15 days from the declaration of the result of the Higher Secondary Examinations of the Kerala State. The list of the selected candidates will be published according to the rules of the University subject to the terms and conditions put by the Government. Candidates will have to remit the fees stipulated by the University,the Government and the College for Aided and the Self-Financing Programmes.
Management Quota Forms can be download from the College Website and filled form should be submitted on before the closing date of online registration.